The Smart-E Loan offers long-term, low-interest financing to help you upgrade your home’s energy performance. The Smart-E Loan is affordable and easy, and applying is simple. Whether you’re looking to improve the comfort of your home, lower energy costs, or increase your home’s value, Smart-E makes it easy!
- Electric Vehicles Save money on your car budget and fuel costs. Find out more. PLUS, NOW - JUNE 30, 2018, GET A SPECIAL LOW RATE OF 0.99%!
- Oil-to-Gas Conversions With low natural gas prices, there has never been a better time to switch from oil to gas for your boiler or furnace.
- Insulation Save approximately $17 a month with a basic weatherization upgrade. Insulating your home and sealing air leaks are the simplest and most cost-effective ways to save on heating and cooling costs.
- Windows Save money on heating and cooling costs by installing energy-saving low U-Factor windows.
- Heating and Cooling Save money and be more comfortable by upgrading to high efficiency heating and cooling equipment.
- Solar PV with Battery Backup Enjoy electricity savings from solar panels, plus the security of knowing that your system will run even in a blackout.
- Solar Hot Water Lower your fuel costs with a solar hot water system, and use solar energy to heat water for your laundry, shower and dishwasher.
- Geothermal Save up to 70% on your heating costs and up to 50% on cooling costs by switching to a geothermal system.
No money down, fixed rates, no prepayment penalties. What could be easier?
Loan Terms and Rates:
- 5 Year – 4.49%
- 7 Year – 4.99%
- 10 Year – 5.99%
Connecticut owner-occupied homes only. Maximum loan amount is $40,000. Other terms and conditions may apply.