The fact is, handling your finances has never been easier. With e-Banking, NSFCU makes keeping track of your money easy. We work hard at keeping things straight forward so that you can do your banking anytime, anywhere, and take more time to enjoy the simpler things in life.
e-Banking allows you to:
- Check account balances
- Transfer from one financial institution to another
- Pay your credit union loans, including your Credit Card and Mortgages
- Schedule automatic loan payments
- Pay bills using e-Pay
- View statements online though e-Statements
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Set up automatic scheduled transfers
- View account history, including your Joint Accounts
- Open new share and certificate (CD) accounts
- View check images on cleared checks
- Confirm deposits and withdrawals
- Stop Payments on checks
- Reorder checks
- View tax information
- Change member information
- Sign up for alerts of your choosing for your accounts through e-Alerts
- Correspond directly with the credit union securely within e-Banking
- Import and Download Statements automatically through Quicken®, QuickBook®, or online personal finance managers like Mint or Yodlee.
Best of all, e-Banking is absolutely FREE! For more information on how you can take advantage of 24-hour worldwide access to your NSFCU account, call 860.513.5000 (local); 800.526.6933 (nationwide) or click here to send us an e-mail. To enroll or sign into e-Banking, click here.