Coronavirus Readiness: Bank 24/7 From Anywhere
We are monitoring COVID-19 very closely and will keep you informed with any updates as they come. In the meantime, it's important to stay prepared by taking advantage of technology to do your banking safely.
If you haven't already, be sure to download our Mobile App or enroll in e-Banking. This will help ensure you can properly manage your finances from home. Just a reminder, with e-Banking and the Mobile App you can:
- Manage all your accounts
- See transactions, balances and important details like account and routing numbers
- Deposit checks
- Make online payments toward your Nutmeg credit cards, loans and other bills or set up recurring payments
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View tax information
- Set up custom text and email alerts through e-Alerts
- Correspond directly with the credit union through secure channels
- And more!
Our Contact Center is also available to assist you by phone if you should have any questions or need assistance.
Unfortunately, this is also a prime opportunity for scammers. Please be sure to be vigilant for phone and email scams. Just a reminder: if we contact you, we will not request your password, PIN or Social Security Number. Please read more about how to stay protected with this information from the Federal Trade Commission.
For the most up to date information, please visit the CDC's resource center.
We will continue to monitor the situation and stay in touch.