Important Information about Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorist and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you:
When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
Credit Union Policies and Disclosures:
- Privilege Pay Disclosure
- Internet and Mobile Banking Disclosure and Agreement
- ESign Disclosure and Agreement
- Fee Schedule
- Funds Availability Disclosure
- Member Account Agreement
- Truth In Savings Disclosure
- Electronic Fund Transfers Agreement and Disclosure
- UCC Article 4A Disclosure