Important Information about Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorist and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you:
When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
Credit Union Policies and Disclosures:
- Click here to view the Privilege Pay Disclosure
- Click here to view the e-Deposit Disclosure and Agreement
- Click here to view the External Account Transfer Disclosure and Agreement
- Click here to view our ESign Disclosure and Agreement
- Click Here to view our Fee Schedule
- Click here to view our Funds Availability Policy
- Click here view our Member Account Agreement
- Click here to view our Reg E Policy
- Click here to learn more about Temporary NCUA Insurance Coverage of Transaction Accounts
- Click here to view our VISA Credit Card Agreement & Application