Nutmeg State Financial Credit Union (NSFCU) is a member-owned, not-for-profit financial cooperative headquartered in Rocky Hill, Connecticut. We practice the philosophy of returning profits to our members in the form of excellent rates, programs, services and more. Since its founding in 1936, NSFCU has become one of the most prominent and innovative credit unions in the United States. As we continue to grow, we will stand by our mission to revolutionize the banking industry with technology while also providing an exceptional member experience.
You can benefit from the credit union difference.
Membership at Nutmeg State Financial Credit Union is open to you if you live, work, worship, attend school or volunteer in:
- Hartford County
- Middlesex County
- Tolland County
- New Haven County
- The towns of Bridgeport, Shelton and Stratford, Connecticut
Membership is also open to:
- Spouses of current members
- Immediate family of current members
- Employees of Nutmeg State Financial Credit Union
A minimum deposit of five dollars and a completed membership application are required to open a Share Savings Account. With this deposit you will become a member/owner of the credit union. You will retain your membership as long as you keep an open savings account with a five-dollar deposit.
Our feature products and services include:
- Personal Loans and Credit Cards
- e-Pay - Electronic Bill Management
- Mortgage and Home Equity Loans
- New or Used Vehicle Financing
- More-Than-Free Checking
- High-yield Savings and Money Market Accounts
- ATM/Debit Cards
- Direct Deposit & Payroll Deduction
- Nutmeg State Insurance Benefits LLC
And much, much more. If you are interested in any of these products and services, don't hesitate and become a member today!