Nutmeg State Financial Credit Union (NSFCU) is a member-owned, not-for-profit financial cooperative headquartered in Rocky Hill, Connecticut.
Embracing our roots as a steward of the financial cooperative movement, we're a values-driven collective committed to intentional actions and investments to "be the change" in our community.
We believe prosperity for all people is possible through meaningful social and economic relationships and ensuring inclusive and equitable access to resources.
Our mission is to create multi-generational prosperity throughout the Connecticut community through education, collaboration, and the support of local commerce.
As a member of our community, we invite you to join us.
You can benefit from the credit union difference.
Membership at Nutmeg State Financial Credit Union is open to you if you live, work, worship, attend school or volunteer in:
- Hartford County
- Middlesex County
- Tolland County
- New Haven County
- The Fairfield County towns of Bridgeport, Shelton, Stratford, Trumbull, Fairfield, Norwalk and Westport, CT
Membership is also open to:
- Spouses of current members
- Immediate family of current members
- Employees of Nutmeg State Financial Credit Union
A minimum deposit of five dollars and a completed membership application are required to open a Share Savings Account. With this deposit you will become a member/owner of the credit union. You will retain your membership as long as you keep an open savings account with a five-dollar deposit.
Our feature products and services include:
- Personal Loans and Credit Cards
- e-Pay - Electronic Bill Management
- Mortgage and Home Equity Loans
- New or Used Vehicle Financing
- More-Than-Free Checking
- High-yield Savings and Money Market Accounts
- ATM/Debit Cards
- Direct Deposit & Payroll Deduction
- Nutmeg State Insurance Benefits LLC
And much, much more. If you are interested in any of these products and services, don't hesitate and become a member today!