From within e-Statements, select the "Print/ Save in PDF" button. This will open the e-Statement using Adobe Acrobat Reader (If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can get it for free from http://get.adobe.com/reader/). Then, simply use the options within the Acrobat reader to print or save the statement. Choose a name for the file (for example NSFCU_6-01-10) and choose a location on your PC (ie: “My Documents”).
The best way to print out an e-Statement is to select the "Print/ Save in PDF" button in the e-Statement website. This will open the e-Statement using Adobe Acrobat Reader (If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can get it for free from http://get.adobe.com/reader/).
Opening the statements in the PDF format (the option beside HTML), is great because it allows you to view, print and save your e-Statements, as they would be if we mailed you a paper statement. Then, simply use the options within the Acrobat reader to print or save the statement.
Yes. From within the e-Statement website:
1. Click on Profile on the left hand side
2. Click on the checkbox “Make Changes” at the top of the Profile page.
3. Select “Cancel current e-Statement service” at the bottom of the page.
4. Click on “Apply changes”
5. Wait for the Post office to deliver a paper statement*
*Note: It may take one statement cycle to start receiving paper statements again.
Sign into e-Banking, then click on the e-Statement button. Read and accept the disclosure. If you have previously received a paper statement, your e-Statement would be available instantly. If you are a new member, you may have to wait one statement cycle to be able to see your e-Statement.
2 things: You must already have a username and password for e-Banking and must have an e-mail address. Once enrolled, you must maintain a valid e-mail address on your account in order to continue to receive notifications for your e-Statement.
1. Get your statement several days faster than the printed statement. e-Statements are generally available within the first 2 business days of the month.
2. Go Green! – Save paper and reduce pollution by not receiving a paper statement and instead choosing to read the statement on your computer or file them on your computer. (Don’t worry, we are required by law to keep seven years’ worth of statements for you).
3. Cut Costs – As a credit union member/ owner, this is one small way that you can help us to reduce our operating costs. e-Statements costs us as little as 12 cents per member. Compare that to an average of 0.67 cents per single page statement. Most statements are actually 2 pages or more. With over 26,000 members, these costs increase quickly!
e-Statements is a service, which enables you to retrieve your statement anywhere you have a computer with Internet access, through our e-Banking website. This service is free to all Nutmeg State FCU members. You can receive your statement as a webpage (HTML) or exactly as your printed statement would appear (PDF format). You can also choose to save your statements to your computer rather than printing them. Once you enroll in e-Statements, you will no longer receive a paper statement.