Address Changes - Nutmeg State Financial Credit Union

FAQ: Address Changes

How do I change my address? Address changes can be done via e-Banking by going to "More Options" and choosing "Member Information." You can complete a form there. Or you can call us at 860.513.5000 to request a form. Click here to log onto e-Banking.