It’s easy to stay on top of your finances with our free e-Alerts & e-Letters. This service allows you to receive electronic notices when different events take place on your account. For example, one notice helps you determine when you are approaching your credit limit, while another notifies you when your paycheck is automatically deposited into your account. You can receive these notices by text message and e-mail, and they can be customized as much as you like.
What are e-Alerts?
e-Alerts are notifications you receive when certain events happen on your account. You can customize your alert preferences as much as you like. For instance, you can choose to be alerted when your account balances go above or below a certain level, and even how many times a day to receive alerts. They also provide real time fraud protection on all card transactions and support sophisticated monitoring of accounts for Regulation D, debit and credit, and loans and mortgage transactions.
What are e-Letters?
e-Letters is an electronic letter generator and delivery system that enables you to receive credit union communications via e-mail.
What types of e-Alerts and e-Letters can you receive?
Here are just a few of the types of notices you can receive:
- Payroll & ACH Deposit Notice- Notifies you when an automated deposit has been posted to your account.
- CD Maturities Notice- Notifies you when your CD is about to mature.
- Daily Balance Notice- Receive a daily email with your account balances.
- Balance Alert- Notifies you when your available balance falls below a certain dollar amount, which you specify.
- Transaction Limit- Notifies you when there is transaction above a set limit on your Credit Card, Debit Card or ATM Card. You can choose the limit for each.
- Loan Payment Notice- Notifies you if a loan or Visa payment is overdue.
- Privilege Pay Notice- Notifies you when you’ve used your Privilege Pay Overdraft Protection service on your Checking account.
- Insufficient Funds Notice- Notifies you when a check/ACH Payment has been returned due to unavailable funds in your account.
- Regulation D Notice- Regulation D limits the number of preauthorized automatic, telephone, or internet transfers and withdrawals you may make each month from your savings and money market accounts. This notice will inform you of your remaining allowable automatic withdrawals or transfers that you have available (the limit is six per month).
How can you enroll?
If you are currently enrolled in e-Banking and have an e-mail address on file, you are eligible to enroll. Upon signing on to your e-Banking account, click on the e-Alerts link, and you will be redirected to the registration page. Once you complete registration (you can also register to receive text alerts to your mobile device), an activation code will be sent to your e-mail address. You will be able to temporarily proceed without activating your e-mail address, but will need to later go back and activate. From there, you can customize and enable your e-Alerts and e-Letters to your specification.
Sign up for as many as you’d like! You’ll never wonder what’s happening with your account again. To sign on to your e-Banking account, click here.
For more information, please click here to send an e-mail or call 860.513.5000 (local) or 1.800.526.6933 (nationwide).
Please note: This is a completely free service. However, when you activate text alerts there will be a message that states, “Text message rates may apply.” This would depend on the your cell phone plan with your wireless carrier.