Payroll Deduction allows you to use a portion of your paycheck to pay a loan or other debt. This option also allows you to split your payments according to your pay period. Money will automatically come out of your check each pay period, so you won’t even miss it!
Direct Deposit of your paycheck to your Share or Share Draft Checking Account can be arranged with your employer’s payroll department. You can allocate funds to other accounts, including separate savings accounts or loan payments for no charge.
- When you sign up for direct deposit, your funds are always there when you need them.
- Your check will always be deposited even when you’re away from home.
- Your paycheck will be protected against loss or theft.
- You no longer have to make special trips to the credit union or stand in long lines on pay day.
- Upon receipt, your money begins earning interest immediately when deposited into an interest-bearing account.