Typically, we post notices when we are aware of a system outage or if the system will be down for maintenance. If there are no notices posted and you still cannot log into e-Banking, chances are your account may have been locked for your protection for any of the following reasons:
- You entered your member number, user ID or password incorrectly.
- The answer to one of your questions was answered incorrectly. Please remember that these are case-sensitive.
- You have not yet enrolled in e-Banking. To enroll click here.
- If you have already enrolled but are not able to login, your account may have been locked for security purposes. Accounts are locked after 4 invalid attempts. Please contact the credit union at (860) 513-5000 to have your account unlocked.
- We may be experiencing problems with the e-Banking website. If no notice has been posted, please contact us to let us know that there is a problem.
- To send us an e-mail for help or questions about enrolling or logging into e-Banking, click here.