To take advantage of the e-Banking features, members are required to enroll in e-Banking. The following are the steps required to complete enrollment:
- You will need your existing member number and password to enroll. If you’ve never been assigned a password, you can assign yourself one by first verifying your membership. Click here to begin.
- You may also call us at (860) 513-5000 or (800) 526-6933 if you do not know your member number and/or password. We can assign you an initial password that you will be required to change after enrollment.
- You will then need to select 3 security questions and provide answers for them. You may choose from our questions, create your own, or a combination of the two. The answers to these questions that you create are case sensitive and will be used on subsequent logins to e-Banking. They must be answered in the same format that you created during enrollment.
- If you already know your password, but never selected and answered 3 security questions, click here to begin.
- You will also have to create a security phrase (see below for more detail).
- You will also have the choice of creating a User ID (see below for more detail).
To view a demo of the enrollment process, click here.