SMS stands for short message service. It is also commonly referred to as text messaging, or two-way messaging.
With SMS e-Banking, you can quickly and easily use your cell phone to access your account information at any time!
SMS e-Banking gives you the following features:
- Actual and available balances for all your share accounts; and
- Last three (3) withdrawal/deposit amounts for all your share accounts
In order to use SMS e-Banking, you’ll need to first register* your device. Click here to get started now!
Once registered, simply text** any of the following commands to 21443:
- Nutmeg BAL (Provides actual and available balances for all your share accounts)
- Nutmeg HIST (Provides last three (3) withdrawal/deposit amounts for all your share accounts)
- Nutmeg CMD (List of active commands)
- Nutmeg HELP (Provides help/contact information)
- Nutmeg STOP (Opt out of service and unregister device)
Within less than a minute, you should get a response back with the information requested! It’s that easy!
*In order to register for this service, you must already be enrolled in e-Banking. You will need to provide your member number/user ID, an answer to one of your security questions, as well as your e-Banking password. If you have not yet enrolled in e-Banking, click here.
**All major carriers are supported (Alltell, AT&T, Boost, Cellular One, Nextel, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Verizon, and Virgin Mobile). While Nutmeg State FCU does not charge for use of this service, please contact your wireless provider for any additional charges you may incur. We are not responsible for usage, services, or other charges incurred on any device.