Can I un-enroll from e-Statements? - Nutmeg State Financial Credit Union

English   |    Español

860.513.5000 | 800.526.6933

Routing & Transit Number | 211977362

Can I un-enroll from e-Statements?

Yes. From within the e-Statement website:
1. Click on Profile on the left hand side
2. Click on the checkbox “Make Changes” at the top of the Profile page.
3. Select “Cancel current e-Statement service” at the bottom of the page.
4. Click on “Apply changes”
5. Wait for the Post office to deliver a paper statement*

*Note: It may take one statement cycle to start receiving paper statements again.