All credit unions serve a “field of membership” or a group with a common bond. You can benefit from the credit union difference. NSFCU membership is open to you if you:
- Attend school or
in Hartford County, Middlesex County, or Tolland County, Connecticut.
Membership is also open to:
- Spouses of Current Members
- Immediate Family of Current Members
- Employees of the Credit Union
A minimum $5.00 deposit and a completed membership application are required to open a Share Savings Account. With this deposit, you become a member/owner of NSFCU. Once a member, always a member, and regardless of where you live or work, you can retain your membership provided you maintain an open savings account with a $5.00 deposit.
We welcome you to become a credit union member. If you would like to join there are several choices available:
- Click here to apply online
- Click here to print a Membership Application
- Click here to e-mail us
- Or call us at 860.513.5000 (local) or 800.526.6933 (nationwide)