Author Archives: jarnone
Earn Double VISA Reward Points This Holiday Season
Double Rewards PointsEarn double rewards points on VISA Credit Card purchases this holiday season (now through December 31, 2015)*. To enroll or redeem available reward points, click here to log in to e-Banking and click Credit Card Access in the e-Branch drop-down menu. If you are already enrolled in our rewards program, you will automatically earn double rewards on your qualified purchases. Don't have a card yet? Applying is easy. Click here to apply online or call 1.800.526.6933/860.513.5000. Interested in saving money by transferring existing balances to your Nutmeg card? Take advantage of our low balance transfer rate of 4.99% APR. Click here for more information about our balance transfer promotion. *VISA REWARD POINTS FOR PURCHASES MADE BETWEEN OCTOBER 15, 2015 THROUGH DECEMBER 31, 2015 WILL BE EARNED AT DOUBLE THE NORMAL RATE. QUALIFIED PURCHASES INCLUDE PURCHASES OF GOODS AND SERVICES, BUT DO NOT INCLUDE ANY RETURNS OR REFUNDS, BALANCE TRANSFERS, CASH ADVANCES, CASH-LIKE CHARGES SUCH AS TRAVELERS CHECKS, FOREIGN CURRENCY, AND MONEY ORDERS, INTEREST, UNAUTHORIZED OR FRAUDULENT CHARGES, OR FEES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING LATE FEES. OTHER RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY. OFFER VALID FOR NEW AND EXISTING CARDHOLDER ACCOUNTS IN GOOD STANDING ONLY. NO DELINQUENCY, LATE PAYMENTS OR CHARGE-OFF ACCOUNTS.
Holiday Loan Skip-a-Payment Offer Need a little extra cash to spend around the holidays? We can help. Skip your next loan payment for:
- New & Used Vehicle Loans
- Personal Loans
- Motorcycle Loans
- RV & Travel Trailer Loans
Introducing More Ways to Pay Your Loans Online! More Ways to Pay! Paying your Nutmeg loans has never been easier. In addition to paying from your Nutmeg Accounts, you can also now pay from other financial institutions. Click here to login to e-Banking to pay from your Nutmeg Account Click here to pay from an outside financial institution Paying from an outside institution is free, safe and secure. Payments take 1-2 business days (weekends and holidays not included). The process to set up a payment is easy. Click here for instructions. Please note these other frequently asked questions about making a payment from an outside institution:
- Payments can be made to most loans accounts (payments to first mortgages or credit card payments is not possible). Maximum payment amount is $2000.
- Scheduled payments can be made up to 15 calendar days in advance.
- Scheduled payments cannot be set to automatically recur at this time.
- Scheduled payments can only be set up for regular business days, you will be prompted to choose another date if you choose a weekend or holiday.
- Scheduled payments will apply to your loan within 1 business day after the scheduled date. For instance, a payment scheduled for a Friday will not be applied to the loan until Monday. Please be sure to allow for extra time when scheduling in advance.
Pay Off Your Mortgage in Just 8 to 12 Years! Find Out How. With our Homeowners Express mortgage, you can own your home in 8 to 12 years.
- Refinance your mortgage from another lender
- Maximum loan-to-value of 75%
- As low as 3.29% APR* up to 8 year mortgages
- As low as 3.49% APR up to 12 year mortgages
BEST OF ALL… There's no closing costs or application fees!Click here to apply. If you are new to Nutmeg, we must first open your account. Click here to begin. Want to see how much refinancing with Homeowners Express can save you? Click here to use our Home Loan Analysis to find out how much you can save. For questions or more information, click here to send us an e-mail or call 860.513.5000 to speak to a loan representative.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. The APR and monthly payment for your loan request will be based on your credit score and other factors. Your actual rate may be higher than the advertised rate depending on your credit score. Subject to credit approval. Payoff existing mortgage balances. No cash out. Minimum loan amount of $25,000. Maximum loan amount of $375,000. New money only. Existing NSFCU first mortgage loans are not eligible. Maximum loan-to-value of 75%. Eligible properties are single family detached owner occupied homes, condominiums and planned unit developments in Connecticut. Other terms and conditions may apply. We are an equal opportunity lender. Sample monthly payment per $1,000 borrowed for 96 months at 3.29% APR = $11.86, and per $1,000 borrowed for 144 months at 3.49% APR = $8.51.
VISA Credit Card EMV Chip-Enabled Cards
Disculpa, pero esta entrada está disponible sólo en English.
Our Student Choice Program Helps Students Borrow at Low Rates! Nuestro programa de elección del estudiante ayuda a los estudiantes universitarios a pagar sus gastos de educación relacionados. Nuestro programa ofrece una línea de Pregrado de crédito y una opción de consolidación de préstamos privada. Nuestra solución de préstamos estudiantiles privados:
- Ayuda a llenar el déficit de financiación que existe después de que fuentes de menor costo de la ayuda se han agotado.
- Ofertas tasas menores que muchos otros prestamistas.
- permite el pago aplazado plenamente mientras estás en la escuela.
- ¿Está estructurada como una línea-de-crédito (LOC), que luego se puede utilizar durante varios años.
- Ofrece opciones flexibles de pago resultantes de los pagos iniciales más bajas después de la graduación.
- Le da la oportunidad de reducir su tasa de interés en 0.25% durante el reembolso total cuando se inscriba en el pago automático.
Win Big With the 2015 Savings Challenge – Save Each Week and Enter to Win! Deposit each week into your Savings Challenge Account and be entered to win! Save in increasing increments ($1 week 1, $2 week 2, etc) for the whole year, and by the end of the year, you'll have over $1,300! Or, deposit $25 automatically each week into your account all year long! We'll even enter you to win one of twelve $50 prizes. There will be a drawing for each calendar month*. Use this special Saving Challenge Tracker to help track your increasing deposits. If you are not yet a member, click here to open your new accounts. *No purchase necessary to enter to win. All Savings Challenge account holders are eligible to enter drawings. Entry is automatic when Savings Challenge account is opened and funded. Offer can be withdrawn and discontinued at any time without notice. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Apple Pay for Nutmeg Credit & Debit Cards Apple Pay is available for Nutmeg Debit and Credit Cards! You can use Apple devices to securely make purchases from your phone without using your card! Apple Pay can be accessed in the Passbook App and be used safely, securely and conveniently on your iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 and Apple Watch. Use it to pay for your everyday purchases at your favorite establishments, click here for a list of common providers. The technology allows you to use your credit or debit cards without having to physically hand them to a cashier. Retailers only receive transaction-specific codes to process your payment and you never have to share your card information with retail staff. How to Use Apple Pay in Participating Stores: 1. Look for the Pay Wave® or Apple Pay symbol at checkout and hold your phone near the contact-less reader.
2. Place your finger on the Touch ID™. Or, you may need to enter a pass code and sign a receipt.
3. Keep your phone by the reader until it vibrates and beeps, indicating your payment was accepted.
Making payments with Apple Pay is easy and secure. The entire transaction is secure, as your credit and debit card numbers aren't stored on the device and are not shared with the merchant.
Setting up your cards is easy. Click here for setup instructions. If you are prompted to call to verify your card, please call 1.800.526.6933 during our Contact Center hours: Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Click here for a list of Frequently Asked Questions.
Earn 4.99% APY with First Choice Checking! Our First Choice Checking is designed for our members who carry high balances in their Checking accounts. Take advantage of 4.99% APY* interest on checking balances up to $10,000.00 and 0.01% APY for balances greater than $10,000.00. Opening your account online is very easy, click here to get started! In order to receive monthly interest bonus, you must have a Debit Card and be enrolled in e-Statements and the ID Theft Protection Program. Plus, you must also have any 2 of the following:
- VISA® Credit Card
- Consumer Loan
- Money Market, IRA or Share Certificate
- At least 12 debit card transactions per month
- At least 7 electronic transactions – ACH, e-Pay, e-Banking, Direct Deposit
- 0.25% APY increase on new and renewed certificates (minimum 1 year)
- 0.50% APR discount on new consumer loans