Author Archives: jarnone
Our East Windsor Branch & ATM Are No Longer In Service, Effective August 29, 2015 In an effort to continue enhancing our member experience, we frequently re-evaluate our products and services, hours of operation, security and technology, staff, and branch locations. During recent lease negotiations involving the East Windsor branch, located at 137 Prospect Hill Road, we could not come to terms with the property owner to solidify continued occupation of this location. As a result, the difficult decision to close this branch and ATM, effective at close of business August 29, 2015, was made. In the future, we hope to reintroduce a branch somewhere around this area and have already begun searching for new locations. We have a wide range of electronic services to help bank without a branch. These services give you access to your accounts anywhere, anytime. They include:
- Mobile Banking
- e-Statements – View statements electronically
- e-Pay – Pay bills online or from our mobile app
- Online Loan Application and Payment
- Voiceline – Telephone banking
- e-Deposits – Deposit checks electronically
- ATM access to the SUM and Co-Op Networks – Choose from over 40,000 free ATMS
- Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
(English) Nutmeg in the Community – Join Us!
Disculpa, pero esta entrada está disponible sólo en English.
Our Student Choice Program Helps Students Borrow at Low Rates! Nuestro programa de elección del estudiante ayuda a los estudiantes universitarios a pagar sus gastos de educación relacionados. Nuestro programa ofrece una línea de Pregrado de crédito y una opción de consolidación de préstamos privada. Nuestra solución de préstamos estudiantiles privados:
- Ayuda a llenar el déficit de financiación que existe después de que fuentes de menor costo de la ayuda se han agotado.
- Ofertas tasas menores que muchos otros prestamistas.
- permite el pago aplazado plenamente mientras estás en la escuela.
- ¿Está estructurada como una línea-de-crédito (LOC), que luego se puede utilizar durante varios años.
- Ofrece opciones flexibles de pago resultantes de los pagos iniciales más bajas después de la graduación.
- Le da la oportunidad de reducir su tasa de interés en 0.25% durante el reembolso total cuando se inscriba en el pago automático.
Pay Off Your Mortgage in Just 8 to 12 Years! Find Out How. With our Homeowners Express mortgage, you can own your home in 8 to 12 years.
- Refinance your mortgage from another lender
- Maximum loan-to-value of 75%
- As low as 3.29% APR* up to 8 year mortgages
- As low as 3.49% APR up to 12 year mortgages
BEST OF ALL… There's no closing costs or application fees!Click here to apply. If you are new to Nutmeg, we must first open your account. Click here to begin. Want to see how much refinancing with Homeowners Express can save you? Click here to use our Home Loan Analysis to find out how much you can save. For questions or more information, click here to send us an e-mail or call 860.513.5000 to speak to a loan representative.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. The APR and monthly payment for your loan request will be based on your credit score and other factors. Your actual rate may be higher than the advertised rate depending on your credit score. Subject to credit approval. Payoff existing mortgage balances. No cash out. Minimum loan amount of $25,000. Maximum loan amount of $375,000. New money only. Existing NSFCU first mortgage loans are not eligible. Maximum loan-to-value of 75%. Eligible properties are single family detached owner occupied homes, condominiums and planned unit developments in Connecticut. Other terms and conditions may apply. We are an equal opportunity lender. Sample monthly payment per $1,000 borrowed for 96 months at 3.29% APR = $11.86, and per $1,000 borrowed for 144 months at 3.49% APR = $8.51.
Win Big With the 2015 Savings Challenge – Save Each Week and Enter to Win! Deposit each week into your Savings Challenge Account and be entered to win! Save in increasing increments ($1 week 1, $2 week 2, etc) for the whole year, and by the end of the year, you'll have over $1,300! Or, deposit $25 automatically each week into your account all year long! We'll even enter you to win one of twelve $50 prizes. There will be a drawing for each calendar month*. Use this special Saving Challenge Tracker to help track your increasing deposits. If you are not yet a member, click here to open your new accounts. *No purchase necessary to enter to win. All Savings Challenge account holders are eligible to enter drawings. Entry is automatic when Savings Challenge account is opened and funded. Offer can be withdrawn and discontinued at any time without notice. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Apple Pay for Nutmeg Credit & Debit Cards Now Available! Apple Pay for Nutmeg Debit and Credit Cards is now available! You can use Apple devices to securely make purchases from your phone without using your card! Apple Pay can be accessed in the Passbook App and be used safely, securely and conveniently on your iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, Apple Watch, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 and Apple Watch. Use it to pay for your everyday purchases at your favorite establishments, click here for a list of common providers. The technology allows you to use your credit or debit cards without having to physically hand them to a cashier. Retailers only receive transaction-specific codes to process your payment and you never have to share your card information with retail staff. How to Use Apple Pay in Participating Stores: 1. Look for the Pay Wave® or Apple Pay symbol at checkout and hold your phone near the contact-less reader.
2. Place your finger on the Touch ID™. Or, you may need to enter a pass code and sign a receipt.
3. Keep your phone by the reader until it vibrates and beeps, indicating your payment was accepted.
Making payments with Apple Pay is easy and secure. The entire transaction is secure, as your credit and debit card numbers aren't stored on the device and are not shared with the merchant.
Setting up your cards is easy. Click here for setup instructions. If you are prompted to call to verify your card, please call 1.800.526.6933 during our Contact Center hours: Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Click here for a list of Frequently Asked Questions.
New Credit and Debit Card Designs As part of our State Charter conversion, we have begun issuing Credit and Debit Cards with a new look and design. When you receive a new Nutmeg Debit or Credit Card it will have our new logo and have a fresh new look. If you have an existing card with the old name and logo, please rest assured that these cards will still work just like they always have. For added security, coming this July, our VISA Credit Cards will be enhanced with a secured EMV Chip. The addition of the embedded EMV microchip is part of a nationwide movement to add extra layers of security to cards to prevent fraud and protect from identity theft. We hope you like the new look, and as always, these cards are accepted anywhere that accepts VISA or MasterCard!
(English) Reward Your Business and Your Employees!
Disculpa, pero esta entrada está disponible sólo en English.
Earn 4.99% APY with First Choice Checking! Our First Choice Checking is designed for our members who carry high balances in their Checking accounts. Take advantage of 4.99% APY* interest on checking balances up to $10,000.00 and 0.01% APY for balances greater than $10,000.00. Opening your account online is very easy, click here to get started! In order to receive monthly interest bonus, you must have a Debit Card and be enrolled in e-Statements and the ID Theft Protection Program. Plus, you must also have any 2 of the following:
- VISA® Credit Card
- Consumer Loan
- Money Market, IRA or Share Certificate
- At least 12 debit card transactions per month
- At least 7 electronic transactions – ACH, e-Pay, e-Banking, Direct Deposit
- 0.25% APY increase on new and renewed certificates (minimum 1 year)
- 0.50% APR discount on new consumer loans
- Member Referral Program – We’ll give you $25 when you refer a friend or family member to the credit union