Chief Financial Officer
The Chief Financial Officer provides leadership within the credit union and directs activities affecting the financial affairs of the credit union and its members to establish major economic and financial objectives and policies as directed by the President/CEO and the Board of Directors. This position is directly responsible for planning, budgeting, implementing, managing and controlling all financial related activities of the credit union. It also bears indirect responsibility for the credit union’s total revenues and total operating costs.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Conceptual Thinking: The ability to analyze hypothetical situations or abstract concepts to compile insight.
- Problem Solving Ability: Anticipates, analyzes, diagnoses, and resolves problems using logic and systematic processes.
- Self-Management: Demonstrates self control and an ability to manage time and priorities.
- Leadership: Achieves extraordinary business results through people by demonstrating optimism and positive expectations of others.
- Decision Making: Utilizes effective processes to make decisions and acts decisively despite obstacles, resistance or opposition.
- Planning & Organizing: Utilizes logical, systematic and orderly procedures to meet objectives.
- Flexibility: Demonstrates agility in accepting new ideas, approaches and/or methods.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field: CPA preferred.
- Ten or more years of banking or credit union experience with at least five years at a Management level and demonstrated knowledge of the regulatory environment of financial institutions.
- Possesses a solid foundation in investments, accounting, project management, and business management.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with credit union directors, credit union personnel, members, regulatory agencies, internal and external auditors and the general public business community.
- Ability to use manual and automated office equipment with business efficiency.
- Ability to effectively communicate (written and oral) with other employees and outside entities.
- Intellectual ability to learn all tasks related to reaching maximum proficiency in this position.
Member Service Specialist 2 (FT- Cromwell In-Store)
The Member Services Specialist acts as front-line contact with members, providing information concerning their various accounts, recognizes sales opportunities and effectively cross-sells products/services to build member relationships.
Requirements include a minimum of 2 years experience in financial services; a positive attitude; excellent communication and sales skills; the availability to travel to any branch location and/or work extended hours, as needed; the aptitude to manage multiple tasks simultaneously; a high degree of accuracy and flexibility; and the ability to perform tasks with limited supervision.
If you would like to join our team, click here to email your resume and salary requirements.
Due to the volume of interest we receive for each position, we regret that we are not able to respond to every inquiry. A representative from our Human Resources team will contact candidates via email whose experience and qualifications most closely match the requirements of the position.