JOIN THE TEAM!
Senior Member Product Specialist
The Senior Member Product Specialist will provide support to the branch network in person, by telephone or by e-mail. This position will be a primary point of contact for all card services and specialty products including but not limited to HSA’s, IRA’s, Trusts and Deceased accounts. The Senior Member Product Specialist will handle all aspects of card services as they relate to Nutmeg’s credit and debit cards including fraud/dispute claims.
• Ability to use manual and automated office equipment with business efficiency.
• Ability to effectively communicate (written and oral) with other employees and outside entities.
• Intellectual ability to learn all tasks related to reaching maximum proficiency in this position.
• Effective time management skills
• Quick and accurate processor with a sense of “urgency”
• Must possess a positive attitude
• Strong analytical skills necessary
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
• Ability to acquire a thorough working knowledge of Nutmeg’s systems
• Thorough knowledge of the Credit Union’s products and services with a focus on specialty products
•Prior experience in financial/banking institution preferred
The Branch Manager is responsible for the overall daily operations and productivity of the branch functions; ensures activities run smoothly and efficiently; promotes the image of Nutmeg in a professional and positive manner; provides supervision, guidance, coaching, recognition, motivation and training to branch personnel; participates in marketing campaigns and product launches; attains sales, quality control and member service goals.
Incumbent must possess excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills. They will be able to demonstrate the ability to positively influence others, inspire their team, and resolve complex operational and service related issues.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent work experience; 3 – 5 years of experience in management role in a sales/retail or banking environment; Strong analytical skills necessary to evaluate credit request; Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications; Thorough knowledge of human resources issues, including management and progressive discipline; Thorough knowledge of regulatory, policy and compliance issues; Fluency in Spanish is a plus.
Marketing and Relationship Development Coordinator
As a Marketing and Relationship Development Coordinator, you will assist the credit union in providing the best possible experience to our members. The primary purpose of this position is to build long and lasting relationships through direct and indirect marketing tactics. The Marketing and Relationship Development Coordinator is responsible for managing the member experience through targeted and specific marketing strategies. This position is also accountable for ongoing results through target marketing, member on boarding efforts, corporate communications, business development, supporting the overall efforts of the Marketing team, and will be the primary driver of Nutmeg’s Mobile Branch.
- Bachelors Degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Prior experience in Marketing and Business Development required.
- Prior experience in a financial/banking institution preferred.
- Must be able to create strong relationships.
- Ability to work well independently, as well as in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must exhibit a strong sense of urgency and follow-up.
- Strong decision making skills.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft office applications.
- Experience with Adobe Create Suite preferred.
- Must value a high degree of accuracy.
Member Services Specialist
This position acts as front-line contact with members, provides information and services concerning member accounts, recognizes sales opportunities and effectively cross-sells products and services to build member relationships. Part-time and full-time hours, as well as a Branch “floater” position are available.
Requirements include a minimum of 2 years of financial/retail services experience; a positive attitude; excellent communication and sales skills; the availability to travel to any branch location and/or work extended hours, as needed; the aptitude to manage multiple tasks simultaneously; a high degree of accuracy and flexibility; and the ability to perform tasks with limited supervision. Fluency in Spanish is a plus.
NSFCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you would like to join our team, click here to email your resume and salary requirements.